Lenovo Go Wired Speakerphone 4XD1C82055
Shipping, usually ships within 24 hours
Color: Thunder Black
Cable Length/Type: 790 mm, USB-C
Weight: 265g (0.58 lbs)
Hardware Requirements: Refer to Compatibility Matrix
- Microsoft TEAMS certified
- Omni-directional 2 mics, up to 1.5 M pick-up
- 3x the level of noise reduction versus competition
- Full duplex, AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation) and AGC (Automatic Gain Control ) support
- Beam forming & Far field pick-up tech on mics
- Intuitive control with volume wheel, tactile keys and readable LEDs
- Plug and Play, USB-C and USB connectivity
- Integrated USB-C cable with management
- Extreme size and weight, Ø90 x 49 mm, 265g
- Travel pouch
- Lenovo Go Central (Software) Supported
Lenovo Go Wired Speakerphone (Thunder Black)
The Lenovo Go Wired Speakerphone brings enterprise-grade conferencing and audio to the remote workforce. In one portable plug-and-play solution, you can hold natural conference calls optimised by advanced voice-first algorithms. And with Teams Certified tech, you can rest easy knowing you can make the most of your favourite UC platform.
Remote conferencing, made easy
The Lenovo Go Wired Speakerphone gives you enterprise-grade conferencing and audio, wherever you need to work from. Featuring advanced voice-first algorithms and environmental-noise cancelling technology, this portable plug-and-play device is Microsoft Teams-certified and compatible with other UC platforms, enabling seamless calls every time.
It's like everyone's in the same room
With voice-enhancing, omni-directional mics and cutting-edge audio technology, including environmental noise cancelling and acoustic echo control, experience remote conferencing as good as the real thing.
As easy as plug, play, call
Designed for you to conference call from anywhere, with portable plug-and-play capabilities and seamless PC support. When your calls are done, simply tuck the cable neatly into the base.
Intuitively simple, totally practical
A breeze to use from the get-go, the control panel features a dedicated Microsoft Teams button, tactile touch technology and a range of operational LED indicators.